Friday, August 30, 2013

Will, August 2013

I've been busy on the blog this month... But, I always have more! In keeping with the other months, here's more of what Will's August looked like:

Just hanging out in a box
 
 
Visit to Springfield to see Gma and Gpa Hardison
 
An unusually cool morning in August
 
Hey, at least I got dinner made
 
August was the month of baby-proofing
Both grandpas celebrated birthdays this month
 
Play time with friends
 
So Dad's neighbors had us all over for dinner.
I was in charge of the cake (for dad's birthday).
 This is what it looked like.
 
Ahh! Stop growing so fast!

 
Spaghetti. Yep.
 
 
 
Franklin Street. Find Will and Ryan.

Franklin Street again. Nothing like having daddy throw me around.

Doing it his way
 
My baby
  
 

4 comments:

  1. what a sweetie! I love the baby-proofing pic, he looks so disappointed, just touching the gate with one finger as if to say, "goodbye freedom".
    And I also love the picture of the cake. Where am I when you need me? The kitchen one was great too. I just love that kiddo. i miss him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca, I most certainly needed you for the cake! And for lots of other things! Miss you lots, my friend! Thanks for reading the blog! Love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these pictures! He is so precious and has a smile that melts my heart. I love this little guy oh and his momma and daddy too!!!

    ReplyDelete