Monday, May 8, 2017

We three kings

I can see how Christmases are all going to run together in my head when I look back years from now. Wonderful things, but nothing necessarily unique. If I had to pick one thing to remember Christmas 2016 by, I'd pick this:


Will singing "We three kings" in a trio during his preschool musical. It was just one verse, but we practiced and practiced, and I might have bribed him with a "shooter" if he sang as loud and proud on stage as he did for me at home. He got up there and nervously swayed back and forth, but he sang loudly and clearly (and earned his shooter). I'll never forget it.







Will, PJ, and Trent. We three kings trio.
(Here he is in mid-swing)







The promised shooter
















Christmas 2016, we loved ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment