Monday, May 8, 2017

Will's homemade pinatas

I'd like credit for Will's genetics, but I don't deserve it. He is untiring, optimistic, creative, inventive, imaginative, determined, and incredibly thoughtful. Sounds an awful lot like his wonderful dad. (And maybe he's been watching a little too much Curious George!)

Creative way to feed the birds

Decorating

Creating a town for the birds


Homemade pinatas



I walked into the room one day, and he had paused the tv on this screen
and was drawing the scene on paper....
ta-da



"Look, mom, I made a snowman"
I received gifts like these every day the two weeks
before Mother's Day. Inside were folded pieces of paper.
He said he noticed the bookmarks in my Bible looked worn out
so I needed new ones.

"Let's pretend it's Christmas! I'll make a tree with ornaments
and presents around it."
Keep it up, little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment