Monday, March 12, 2018

Here's five!

So Will turned five... six months ago. I'm obviously too busy keeping up with him to post about it!
I cried on his birthday, which is unusual for me. Something about five feels like a big deal. He'll never be more mine than he currently is, and big things happen at five (ahem... kindergarten), which tangibly mark the beginning of him leaving my nest. Mother tears over the passage of time are a weird mix of sadness, gratitude, and sentimentality--an apt description of me on September 15!

Will is fun and full of energy and ideas. He loves to cook and go fishing. He'll proudly tell you his favorite food is shrimp!

Here's five!











Our beloved Richard!

Precious preschool class. Gracie, Grace, Will, Kate, Hadley, Ella Shae, Virginia

A kid-sized cart at the grocery store is Christmas for my kids

Always inventing!





No comments:

Post a Comment