Monday, October 19, 2015

Will's turn

All of the John posts are getting to Will.

From Day 1, Will has loved "baby John." Some toddlers ignore their new sibling. Let's just say Will does the opposite. In other words, it's a wonder John still has both of his eyeballs. John makes noise, and Will makes more noise. If it was possible for my active toddler to become more active, it happened when John came on the scene. I wouldn't have it any other way, and I love their little relationship already.

Here's Brother Will's 2015 Summer.



Preschool teacher Ms. Shannon on his last day of school.






I have no caption for this.





Hilton Head with Dad, Drew, and Graham






R.O.R. (Regular Old Redneck)


Accepting the gold medal for freestyle in the 2015 Summer Olympics
(That's what it looks like, right?!)





Watching the deer from his bedroom window


I fear I have created a monster. He is OCD about his toys. They must be
"parked." They must be in line. And if one is out of order, I will be called
into the room at night to fix it.








Goodbye, sweet summertime! 

No comments:

Post a Comment