Monday, February 24, 2014

Big things

Will! Stop growing so fast!

This past Saturday, you insisted on eating your breakfast like this:

No thanks, no high chair!

Exchanging breakfast conversation with Dad


And then later that same day, we did this:

Took you to get your first haircut!







I have no pictures of you crying when you got your hair cut because, guess what? You didn't cry! Which made Mommy want to! Lollipops and reassurance from Mom and Dad were all you needed.

You are big!

(And here's a picture of you and Daddy dressed alike, just for good measure!)

Cute big boys!

Dare I even wonder what's next for you, my little petey-pete?

Big things--that is for sure.

We love you, big boy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh. I could cry seeing him sit in that big chair with no highchair! These are BIG things. Love love love the picture of Ryan and Will dressed alike. I'm going to have to work on finding matching outfits for my boys.

    ReplyDelete