Sunday, September 29, 2013

Will, Sept 2013

September was an all-about-Will month. (Let's be honest: The previous 11 months were all about Will, too.) I still think parents deserve the presents on their kid's first birthday. A you-kept-him-alive gift! Besides birthday planning and celebrating, we set up a fire pit at the property for all of the bon fires we're dreaming of having there with family and friends (pictures to come), we had our wonderful and talented friend and photographer Katie take more family pictures, and Will got (even) more mobile than he was before. He's not walking. Yet. But, believe me, he gets around.



Just because he can't walk doesn't mean he can't climb.
I'm going to submit this for the Mommy-of-the-year award.
 
If three shots and a finger prick at your one-year appointment
 aren't grounds for a milkshake, I don't know what is.

















 
 

8 comments:

  1. WHOA. AMAZING pictures. I need to get her info from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! I especially love the one of Will climbing up the stove... that's priceless!

    I want to hear more about this land y'all bought! I missed those posts the first time I was perusing your blog... but just caught up on them. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous!!!!!!!! and i want an invite to these upcoming bonfires at the new property! ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do not worry, Kelly, you will get an invite! Wouldn't be a party without you there!

      Delete
  4. Thanks, friends. You're so kind.
    Katie's email address is: klmeyer at live.unc.edu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love love love love love love these pics. tell him to stop growing until I can get back to NC. He's growing SO fast. I also love the ones with the horse.

    ReplyDelete