Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Honcrete mixer!!!!

Toddler language. It's a beautiful, hilarious thing.

Lest I ever forget Will's unique twist on the English language, I'm recording some of his more famous sayings in this post.

Man, I'm going to miss these one day.

my-new-it -- I'll do it (there's a reason this one is first)
logurt -- yogurt
birthday cake -- all pastries
check you -- the must-say words before leaving his room at naps and night. Means "check on me"
new peeti -- his beloved green pacy
crarrots -- carrots (for feeding the horses)
burberry juice -- cranberry juice
two-hands-cup -- a non-sippy cup
tractor holding -- what's the tractor holding? (whether in the car or on TV, this phrase is repeated multiple times every day)
honcrete mixer!!!! -- concrete mixer; yelled with much enthusiasm in the car every time we see one
I don't wanna like this -- I don't like this
ebelator -- elevator

Will's favorite things at 2 and 1/2:

Baby John
His electric john deere tractor
Oatmeal
Cereal
Watching "new dump trucks" (YouTube videos of real-live dump trucks)
Treats (blame mommy)
Feeding the horses
Swinging
"Gampa" coming over
Playing with trucks in the dirt



Baby John post up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment