Monday, July 21, 2014

Sum sum summertime

The following explains why I haven't blogged in a while:

The property...


The lake with friends



Ducks...


The start of preschool


Play dates like this one with Aunt Kelly


Myrtle Beach for the Edward Jones regional meeting






4th of July with friends




  
More play dates, this time with sweet Hayden and MC


(That's how I feel!)

Oh, I must report that Will and Natalie are still going
strong. Allison and I were just talking away on our walk,
and we looked down at our strollers and saw this. 

The lake with the Funderburks


(Staking his claim on the snacks. Way to go, son!)

Riding a jet ski for the first time (for Will, that is).
If he looks stiff, serious, and kinda scared it's because he was.
He didn't move a muscle the whole time he was on,
not even his eyeballs! 

But he must have liked it because when we asked
if he wanted to ride again with Pa, he said yes!


Not to be outdone, mama has had some fun of her own


And I snagged the best date in town to Julie's wedding!

In other words, I haven't blogged in a while because ... SUMMERTIME!

Also in the mix we had Steve, Flora, and Grams' visit of course!

We have house updates, preschool updates, and job updates! Coming as soon as our bathing suits dry out!

4 comments:

  1. I am so honored to be on the blog. BUT I detest that picture of me with the smores. Looking like a GIANT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that i made the blog!! looking forward to more and more playdates!!! love ya'll!! - Aunt Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Picture of Will on the table of snacks....Easton's kindred spirit.

    ReplyDelete